CONTACT US!! 082 329 7571
Your Project is our business.
When you say A+M Wendy Houses you say it all. Why, you may ask? It’s a family owned business and we have been operating for 37 years!
Don’t just build…Create!!
- We are proud to be the designers and manufacturers of the first Wendy House in South Africa and most probably the world.
- On August 9th 1979 we delivered and installed our very first Wendy House.
We are able to plan and manufacture different types of log homes, log cabins, Nutec Homes, Wendy’s etc. according to your own design ideas.
A+M Wendy Houses are SA’s first Wendy house manufacturer and have now expanded with Log Homes. We offer well designed Log Cabins manufactured to the Clients standards and built by OUR TEAM who knows what they are doing. Our professional crew of builders are chosen for their ability to create homes that surpass any other on the market.
From this website you can find our range of designs, a selection of our customers houses. All of our standard and custom made wooden houses and log homes are produced in our own factory in Montana, Pretoria North.
We are able to plan and manufacture different types of log homes, log cabins, Nutec Homes, Wendy’s etc. according to your own design ideas. If properly designed and built, handcrafted log homes and log cabins are one of the most enduring and beautiful forms of construction that exist in the world today.
- We manufacture wooden Wendy houses fitted with 4mm galvanized corrugated iron roofs, sturdy 22mm wooden floors and wooden windows (glass fitted). The walls are manufactured in our special tongued and grooved weather board (not thin knotty pine planks), kiln dried and graded SA pine and not wet saw crating grade.
- The timber is re-sawn from bulk timber and then planed to our special tongue and groove weather board, used on the walls and floors. We do not use ordinary knotty pine ceiling board as it is too thin and designed for interior use only.
- We treat the timber with A&M Wendy seal, our registered wood preservative.